9.20.2012

One of those weeks...

source: my revelment

They call it "artwork" for a reason. I can't tell you how much I LOVE getting to create everyday and own this lovely little art biz, but it has it's tough weeks too and this has been one of them. The "simple" paintings have been painted over and over countless times, there was a project that had to be cut out and re-glued due to mistakes, and the deadlines came faster than I expected! I just wanted you guys to know that even though I don't share it here often, problems come up and some days are hard. I wanted to share a few helpful hints for these kinds of weeks....

1. Step away from a project when you need to.
2. Set aside time to work and time to rest.
3. Share your frustrations and let someone encourage you.
4. Drink a little more coffee.
5. Think of a fun reward upon the completion of your project.
6. Never, never, never give up.
7. Remember that YOU CAN do it!
8. Finish STRONG!

I don't know if any of you needed to hear this today, or maybe I just needed to write it out to remind myself!
Thanks for always rooting for me, for your amazing support, and for reading. You guys keep me going, keep me creating, and keep me LOVING what I do! Thanks!

No comments: