6.07.2012

NEW Biz Heroes Series...Coming Soon!


I've been dreaming about this for a long time and I think this is the perfect time for a business series on the blog!  I have heard from many of you with dreams and ambitions of starting a creative business and even some of you who have a new business, but have more questions. Some of you have never even thought of starting a creative business, but this series just may spark a dream in your heart!

I can't even remember when I started dreaming of starting my own creative business. It seems like it's always been a part of me! I am certainly no expert and I have LOTS more to learn, but when I started (and even now) I've gathered such inspiration and encouragement from the ladies! They will offer their ideas, views, and experience in a range of topics from Developing Balance and Spotting Trends, to Creating a Logo and "Things I Wish I'd  Known"!

You won't want to miss out on the brilliant guest posts by my Biz Heroes! :)
Coming Soon!

*I would also LOVE to offer a Q&A post with answers from me and my heroes! If you have a question, please email it to me at specsandwings@gmail.com!*

happy thursday!

No comments: