5.04.2012

Pursuing Peace

Sometimes it takes effort to pursue peace. It's so easy to spend days tied to phones, facebook, to-do lists, running around and saying "I don't have time" for this or that...

Yesterday I tried to pursue peace. It's such beautiful thing to "make time" for it. It starting with putting a new record on...


Then sitting in my newly organized studio space...


Sipping on delicious peach tea...and taking time to smell it....


 I haven't shown you much of my studio in its organized state....but it's so peaceful and pretty right now....


One thing I always want to do but think I don't have time for is writing letters, notes and postcards. So..I took a few moments to do just that...


After dinner, I made coffee and turned on my itunes. I closed the blinds, turned on my twinkle lights, and worked on my paintings....so so nice.


...I love having both tables set out to work from and also the chevron rug I stole from the living room. The curtains are from our San Francisco trip and they hide my industrial shelves with tubs of supplies. And I think they do it quite nicely....:)


What makes you feel peaceful? Do you ever take time to do the things you love? Did you like seeing a little peek at my studio space? I'm really enjoying it and I hope I can keep it organized so it remains peaceful.

happy *peace pursuit* weekend!

No comments: