5.04.2012

Now Accepting Sponsors!!!



You know how much I LOVE blogging. It's a journey I started in 2008 and I've really enjoyed sharing my creative life with you each step of the way! I hope my blog will inspire you, encourage you to live creatively, or at least give you a smile to start your day. :) I work very hard to bring you fun, fresh and relevant content almost every weekday and I've loved having you all as readers! I couldn't do this without you and your make my blog. ;) SO.....I'm SO EXCITED to announce that I will now be accepting sponsors on my blog for June! I'd love to offer you support and promotion for your business or blog at great rates with fun packages to choose from.

If you're interested, please visit my Sponsorship Info Page and email me at mollylovesjeremy@gmail.com!

happy friday!

No comments: