4.23.2012

New Paintings!

Hi Friends! I have some new paintings to show you for Alison's fundraiser! These are full of fun bright colors and I'm really excited about them! :)



This is one of my favorite fabrics and I love the big paisley design!



On this one I used a new made to look vintage fabric and a lighter color palette! What do you think?




This is one of my favorites! I love to paint on fabric and painting reflections! :)

Check out Alison's etsy shop to purchase one to remind yourself to pray for Alison as she moves to Africa to love on orphans!!! All proceeds go toward her move! 

There are MORE WAYS YOU can help Alison! 

Stop by her Noonday Trunk show at Pink Tumbleweed in Midland!
Check out the details here:

AND visit Alison's blog for an AMAZING GIVEAWAY with Mari Annelise Photography!!!
Mari is offering a FREE PHOTO SESSION, dvd of images, 6x6 album and 11x14 canvas!

Enter here:


Lots of amazing stuff going on and I'm excited to share it with you!
happy monday!

No comments: