2.07.2012

MAP Packaging Designs

I can't tell you how excited I was when Mari from Mari Annelise Photography asked me to design her packaging! She is very creative so she only wanted a little boost with some sketched ideas and some great resources.


She created a Pinterest board of ideas based on the color theme "cotton candy" and the style of vintage chic. I used her ideas and images to create an inspiration board for her (that doubled as a clip board!)




I drew a few design ideas to get her started...


and packaged them along with the resources list for a beautiful and organized start to a personalized packaging design that she'll run with!


You know my love of packaging so this was a blast for me! I can't wait to see the next amazing thing she'll create. happiest of days!

No comments: