2.17.2012

Link Love Friday Returns!

We Heart It

It's been awhile, but today I felt SO excited to share a "link love" post with you again! Here are some of my favorites from around the web this week:



This Black & White Celebration makes me want to throw a party!


Sophie Blackwell's Missed Connections Art Series, and Mae Chevrette's blog post about it!


This color combination for Spring! (but with flats for me of course!)


I've been thinking about the real life story of "The Vow", written my Kim and Krickitt Carpenter who are Christians.  I heard the movie is nothing like it and I'm considering reading the book! Anyone read it?


How beautiful and delicious does this look?!?


Found this on Pinterest and I'm not sure where it came from....but it's so lovely!!!

This weekend I'm working on 2 custom projects and I'm dreaming up a new painting that I can't wait to start!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
happy friday!

p.s. Hey local lovelies! Barnes & Nobles has gotten in a few more copies this season's Artful Blogging Magazine and they are now in the "Customer Favorites" section! Thank YOU!!! That made me feel so special! :)

No comments: