2.20.2012

Bridesmaid Flower Clips!

I had a sweet bride-to-be ask me to create 6 unique flower clips for her bridesmaids! I was so excited for this challenge because this creative bride was full of ideas and wanted something extra special for each of her dear friends! Each bridesmaid is wearing a navy dress and adorable yellow shoes so she wanted a fun accessory that she could give them as well. What do you think? :)



I found these beautiful iridescent beads to use in a couple of the centers.

I also loved using these polka dotted yellow feathers! I haven't done much with feathers, but I really loved the look.

It was the bride's idea to use smaller navy flowers next to the larger yellow ones! SO FUN!

I also loved playing up the center of this one with the navy fabric.

It was fun to find buttons that were as unique as each flower!

The little felt leaves felt fun and classy for this clip!

I imagine that each of these flowers will be a perfect fit for the bridesmaids' personalities...I hope they are!

I also wrapped up each clip like a gift along with a blank yellow chevron tag so that the bride can add a personal note to each friend! The bags are each hand stamped and have chevron tape closures and a twine tie!

I can't wait to see pictures from the wedding! I know it will be an amazing day and I feel so honored to have created something that will be a part of it!

happy monday!

5 comments:

Britt@artbybritt said...

Super cute!! I can't wait to see how they look on the bridesmaids. I'm sure it will be so lovely.

alison holcomb said...

too cute molly! love how each one is unique:) and LOVE the feathers!

The Roberts' said...

Adorable!

Lyndsay Almeida said...

LOVE!!!

Molly Swanson said...

Wow friends! You made my day with your sweet comments!!!