1.11.2012

Silhouette Sewing Machine Cover!

 I have one more sewing machine cover to show you! I made this one for my mom who loves black and white  patterns and silhouettes! I decided to use a vintage sewing machine shape and add in touches of gold. I hand stitched little swirl details and chose pretty little buttons to adorn it as well.(The tiniest button really is antique!)


The top is made of a large black and white dot and the back is a fun paisley pattern!


The sides have a matching fabric as well!


I love the little scalloped edges on the "frame" and the fun little details all around.


My mom is an amazing quilt maker and I'm always inspired by what she creates! :) 
I hope you love your machine cover mom! It sure was fun to make!

happy wednesday everybody!

1 comment:

Papercutz said...

love it! I totally need to get with you to make mine!