11.09.2011

Spotted!

It's time for another edition of "Spotted"! Here are a few pictures I've seen around the web of sweet friends with their Specs & Wings handmade items!

Look how cute those little fabric pumpkins are on my new friend's the mantle! :)


Mari used a red flower clip in these adorable Christmas pictures! Thanks girl!



Honored to be a part of His Voice Global Weekend! 
Check out this amazing ministry here.


Wynne is sporting a mustard flower clip in this group photo!


I'm so excited to be a part of this auction starting Saturday! Bid on a Forest Green Flower Clip and a spot in the Falling For You Journaling Class! It's for their adoption and there's going to be a lot of fun stuff! Click below to check it out!

Hannah James


I love seeing how my little creations are part of your lives! If you have a photo of your S&W creation, I'd love to post it on my next "spotted"! :)

happy day!

No comments: