11.04.2011

A Pumpkin Village...*part 1*

To top off our fall weekend we visited a pumpkin village at an arboretum! It was AWESOME! You know my love for pumpkins so this was WAY over the top! They had over 50,000 pumpkins and gourds! They were so beautiful and unique. I loved walking around, holding my love's hand and experiencing all of the fall colors! 

Me and my love!


This was an AMAZING pumpkin lined pathway with a canopy of trees!

I would LOVE to do this to my porch someday!
How awesome is this Pumpkin Village?!? The theme was Cinderella's pumpkin so everything went with the story.

My sweet Jeremy! I loved sharing this with him!

Look at all of the amazing colors in the patch!!!

There were little houses made from pumpkins and gourds!......How cool is that?!?

This was "Swan Lake". :)

Jeremy at Cinderlla's Castle made entirely of white pumpkins!


Inside her castle lay a patch of tiny white pumpkins with a chair holding her glass slipper! I loved the vintage look to it!

I have more to show you in the next post! I can't wait!!! I hope you're feeling more "fall-y" already!
Back soon!

No comments: