11.15.2011

Homemade.



Anthro display!

Isn't there just something about "homemade"? It's just so much better than something made by a machine or in an assembly line. Something that is made my hand is unique, special and from the heart. I'm hoping to make many more of my Christmas gifts and decorations this year. :) 

How about you? How do you feel about "homemade"? 

This is a fun and busy week for S&W I've got a few new projects in the works including wedding invitation designs, tiny bow ties for little gentlemen, sketches for a little cutie's bedroom, a delivery of painted TOMS, new etsy creations for Christmas time, and a trip to Pink Tumbleweed tomorrow! 

I'm excited for the week! 
happy tuesday!

2 comments:

The Roberts' said...

Yes! I am either making, or buying from someone who made, most of our Christmas gifts this year. I feel much better about how I'm spending my money that way, & the gifts mean more when there is more time put into them!

Molly Swanson said...

SO awesome and SO true! :)