11.14.2011

Beautiful Trust



I've been so honored to create this painting for a sweet friend of mine! She is so full of faith and beautiful trust in God- it's inspiring! She asked me to create this painting for her new home and to include this verse as a daily reminder to her...

Proverbs 3:5-6  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight."


It was one of the largest paintings I've done and I loved the challenge! It was fun to experiment with different kinds of paint and mixing a rich red to go with metallic gold! Adding the words in the swirls made it so interesting and full meaning. I loved creating it!

Here it is in her home!


Thanks Sarah! I hope you love it!

happy monday!

No comments: