11.01.2011

A Baby-"E" Shower!

Over the weekend we went to celebrate our sweet friends' baby who's arriving in December! :)
Ragan is my dear sweet friend from college and I can't imagine life without her. What a blessing to now know her awesome husband Matt and soon their little bundle of joy...Everett!

Me, Ragan, and Amy!


The PRETTY cake!


Beautiful Mom-to-be!!!


Super adorable brooch made by Danielle!


I loved wrapping up our little gift in bright red and light blue with a stamped tag!


We found these TINY TOMS for them and couldn't resist! Aren't they cute?!?
I also got to spend time with my other friend Amy and Ragan's sweet family! It was so so fun to see everyone and "oooo and awww" over tiny little baby clothes and fun little toys and nursery items!

We are so excited to meet Little E soon!!! We love you Burkleys!

**All photos courtesy of Ragan Burkley!**

No comments: