9.13.2011

Our 40's Frocks!

Here we all are in our fun 40's frocks!

Me & Jeremy

Me & Anneke

Me & Brandi

Michael, Shawn & Jeremy

Ms. Bonnie & Me

The Swanson Family


We had SUCH an amazing time at the Great Western Drilling 75th Anniversary Event! It was an amazing and unforgettable experience! Jeremy and I wore our 40's look right up until tear down and just had a blast! We even took a little break with the fam to grab some dinner and got some pretty interesting looks, but I didn't mind. I wish I could dress like this all of the time!.....except maybe in flats. :)

Hope you enjoyed sharing this special journey with me! As an artist, I never could have dreamed of being apart of something so special, unique, and amazing! I'm so glad we did it!

happy tuesday!

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

you look very authentic! I love both yours and Jeremy's hats. Congratulations on accomplishing some big dreams.