8.23.2011

Vintage Pillow Set Done!

Since you guys have seen me all of the way through this project, I wanted to let you know that it is completed and has been picked up by a sweet and excited friend to decorate her bedroom! :) On Sunday, my mom taught me how to sew beautiful pillow cases and helped me finish up this pretty set of vintage style pillows. (Thanks mom, you're awesome!)

2 pillow cases wrapped up with a couple of  S&W gifts!
If you missed some of the process or you want to see it all together, you can see the "swoony" Heather Bailey fabric here, the pink flower pillow here (complete with buttons!), the garden of flowers pillow here, and the patchwork stripes pillow here!

It's fun to be in a season of completing some big projects and starting new ones! 
Thanks for coming along for the journey. :)

No comments: