6.30.2011

Painting Week: Day 4: "My Heart's Hope"


It was so fun to create this painting for a fellow artist that I went to school with! How exciting! Keersten loved the original  that I had created prints from and asked me to paint one like it for her new home. Looking at this painting reminds me of a time in my life when I was learning so much about God's faithfulness and how He satisfies our hearts. You can read the whole story here, and I hope you will. :)



For this painting I used acrylics, fabrics, and oil pastels! I love the colors and textures!


When I was re-painting this, I realized the freedom I felt in creating it...based on the truths I was learning! What a wonderful reminder it was! God is so GOOD!





Are you enjoying "Painting Week"?! What's been your favorite part? I KNOW you loved Alison's play list...isn't she awesome! Just makes you want to paint. :)

Thanks for allowing me to share my paintings and the stories behind them. I've been loving it!
happy thursday!

No comments: