6.01.2011

Diana goes to San Fran!


Jeremy gave me my little Diana Mini for Christmas and this little wonder camera still astounds me! This is the first roll that I've taken that has come out!! I have lots of learning to do with my little Diana camera, but she's AWESOME! What I love most about it is the dreamy feel, funky colors, and unpredictable compositions! I used the "half-frame" feature on this roll so each photo is half of a 4x6 size print...fun! I can't wait to print some of these out! :)

I hope you enjoy these and the beauty and emotion that dances through each one....


Jeremy in Chinatown!



vintage style bus



Enjoying a day at the Ferry Building.



Ferry Building and inspirations at Crown and Crumpet!



Jeremy and the Golden Gate Bridge!



Me at Crown and Crumpet and our mochas at Sugar Cafe.



Experimental photography at Sugar Cafe!

What do you think? Do you see beauty in these? Can you make out all of the imagery? Which is your favorite? I can't wait to hear if you're as excited as I am! I'm inspired to load my camera and give it another go....you never know what might happen!


Dare yourself to try something today, even if you might fail, it might be something beautiful!
happy wednesday!

2 comments:

alison holcomb said...

they are beautiful friend!! i love the vintage bus (of course!) and the crown and crumpets. hope you guys had fun! can't wait to see more photos!

Molly Swanson said...

Thanks Alison! It's fun for someone to "get" the beauty of Diana cameras! I'm all too excited to get another roll of film in there!..We had a blast and I'm editing tons of photos to share soon!