5.04.2011

Tied Up with String!

I just finished wrapping up the last flower clip for this sweet order! Each one is a gift so I decided to wrap up each of them individually and with unique colors of baker's twine and moo cards displaying different paintings! :) I really love to wrap flower clips in these little white paper bags because you can see the pretty colors and patterns through the paper...fun! Plus a strip of black and white houndstooth tape closes the flap for a sweet touch to each package!




I'm very excited because tonight I'm planning to cross lots of things off of my list!
Here are a few of the things I'm *hoping* to do!

-Finish packaging an etsy order and a prize for a giveaway winner!
-Complete several flower clips and headbands that I've started earlier this week.
-Tag and price everything for Farmer's Market this weekend!
-Update my inventory
-Re-organize my supplies and the studio closet (phew!)

And.....I'll prolly sneak in a lovely dinner with my sweetheart and a featured movie for the evening. ;)
What are your plans for tonight?

No comments: