5.04.2011

Dreams Coming True...


(photo by Alison Holcomb Photography)

Remember this post that I shared a couple of months ago? I can't believe that I'm telling you this today...but it ALL happened....plus more! It all started with this sweet lady meeting with me to talk about a special project (to be announced later, I'll surprise you with it soon!) but it turned into an opportunity to do something I never could have seen coming! I have LOVED the process of collaborating with another artist/photographer, sketching, making inspiration boards, gathering the perfect supplies and elements, creating props and sets, and seeing all of these things come ALIVE in Amanda's photos!

I just wanted to take a moment to remember this part of the journey ... when I started to realize that my dreams are coming true! :) I can't wait to see what else God has planned that is beyond any of my wildest dreams! I love that He planted these passions in my heart and I want to live my life worshiping Him through those things and being submitted to Him.

Thanks for sharing this adventure with me, y'all are amazing!

happy wednesday!

No comments: