5.12.2011

Morning Inspiration!

This morning I thought I'd share a little inspiration from around Pinterest! 
These images make me SO happy and I just want to make something! Enjoy!

paint me a picture





we heart it



sfbaygirl



kate moore






you are my fave


design sponge

*Sigh*.....Pretty dreamy stuff right?

Okay, now for the moment you've all been waiting for....
the winners of the Great Big Giveaway!!! (drumroll)

1. Pocket Mirror- Kate D.
2. Flower headband- Kaylea G.
3. Flower Rings- Meghan H.
4. Coffee Talk Postcard Set- Lisa

Congrats to all of my winners! Let me know your address and info and I'll be shipping your prize to you soon!
If you want to see more fun stuff from Specs & Wings, check out my etsy shop www.specsandwings.etsy.com

That was SO FUN! Thanks to everyone who joined it!
happy thursday!

1 comment:

The Roberts' said...

I love the coffee image!!