4.27.2011

Imagination Explosion: Sketches: Tee-Pee Campout!

This is my last set of sketches for Imagination Explosion! They are for a Tee-Pee Campout!

I must say, I've really enjoyed the process of sketching and designing sets, making inspiration boards and choosing color schemes for each set! It has been my favorites part of this project! I'm sure I'll be pulling this process into other areas of creating. :) I love it! Plus, it's fun to see these drawings come to life as I build each set, Sarah from Papercutz adds her touch of paper goodness and Amanda photographs it to capture the "life" of each one! It's been a blast and I'm so happy that I was given this opportunity! (thanks Amanda!)

So, here's the Tee-Pee Campout inspiration board! I really enjoyed sketching this one and choosing the colors. I wanted to keep a mostly "neutral" color palette with touches of vintage blues and yellows. I am having so much fun creating the feather headbands too!!!....I'll be showing you a peek at them soon!












Sign up for Imagination Explosion today! You won't want to miss out on the fun!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Seriously...why aren't you illustrating children's books??? I would give 1,000 of them to the kids in my life. ♥