4.14.2011

Imagination Explosion! : Sketches: Lemonade Stand!

I'm SO excited to show you my third sketch for Imagination Explosion!
(You can see the first two here and here!)

I'm SO EXCITED for this event! A few people have been asking if these sketches are for "2-D backdrops"....nope, I'm going to be building actual 3-D sets for kids to play in and have thier photos taken in by the amazing Amanda Mcneely! I'm so thrilled to be doing this project with her and also with the incredible Sarah Yuhaz of Papercutz! (I can't wait to see what she creates to add to the sets!)

I'm going to building sets this weekend so you can take a peek by next week!



So....here's the sketch for the Lemonade Stand set!




















I can't wait to begin working on this and show you the results!

It's still not too late to sign up for your spot in Imagination Explosion!
For only $225 you choose any time available for the day (May 7th),  let your kids play in a handmade set (made by me, with original paper arts by Sarah Yuhaz of Papercutz!), have Amanda McNeely work her magic with the camera, and voila! You'll recieve $100 gift certificate to spend ordering prints of your adorable kids as well as 4-5 images fully edited on a CD! It's a steal! Don't miss out!!! :)

Call Amanda at 432-638-3886 to book your spot today!


2 comments:

alison holcomb said...

molly- you are SO talented!! i can't wait to see the fabulous backgrounds you build, and the amazing images amanda is going to get!

Molly Swanson said...

thanks Alison!
We're SO excited and I'm about to start building sets this weekend! YAY! ;)