4.04.2011

Amanda McNeely Photography and Specs & Wings Present:


I can't even tell you how excited I am to be a part of this! Amanda McNeely is an incredible photographer and so awesome to work with. Her photos are uniquely charming and beautiful! When she asked me to be a part of Imagination Explostion, I flipped! I can't believe I got the opportunity to work with her at this amazing event. Wow!

Imagination Explosion is going to feature 4 sets (that I'm thrilled to create!) for your kids to play in while the amazingly talented Amanda McNeely captures precious memories for you. Brilliant! You get such a great deal that includes a photoshoot in a beautifullly handcrafted set, $100 print credit, and 4-5 fully edited photos on a disk for you to re-print! It's a steal at this price and you'll have your choice of sets....sign up now to reserve your spot!


You can get all of the info (plus sign up for her giveaway!) on Amanda McNeely's blog here!
And check out her incredible photos skills on her website: http://www.amandamcneely.com/!


If you have any questions, feel free to email me (specsandwings@gmail.com)
 or call Amanda to book your spot (# on the flyer!)


*very* happy monday!


No comments: