3.21.2011

Auction for Adoption!



I'm BEYOND excited to be a part of this! A sweet family contacted me a few weeks ago about donating some accessories for an auction to help them raise money to adopt a sweet little one from Africa. (awesome!)

The lovely mother of this family really loved my fabric bangles, so that's what I've donated! I wanted to give YOU the opportunity to be a blessing by bidding on some of the AMAZING items in this auction (starting today and ending sunday!)


If you'd like to learn more about their adoption-click here!
If you'd like to see the items up for bid- click here!
(and I'll have a button on the top of the right side column of my blog all week!)

Here are some of my favorites from the auction...











I hope you have a great time shopping through the auction! It's for a great cause as this family welcomes a new little one! :)

happy monday!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Thank You so Much! I am loving that clutch too :)

Molly Swanson said...

All the best to you and your sweet family!