2.03.2011

White as Snow!

It's been snowing here....pretty white, sparkly snow!

(me and Jeremy's feet in the snow outside our first apartment, one wintry morning in 2009!)

I love it. For the past couple of days I've seen the snow swirling around and dancing in the air, landing in my hair, and tickling at my cheeks. Snow is very rare around here, so when it happens, it's very special. I think my favorite thing about snow is how God reminds me of the beautiful picture of how Jesus has washed us white as snow...sweet, sparkling, brilliant white!

I opened my blinds last night and experienced the wonder and beauty of this verse:
 "Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow ; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool." Isaiah 1:18

Are you having snow at your house?
I hope it's making you smile and reminding you of the joy of your salvation!


happy thursday!

1 comment:

Ragan Burkley said...

love that.

i have this great app on my iPhone that's the Bible on your mobile device. anywhere i go I can sit down to dwell on His word. love how you carry Christ in your heart and see his divine message in your every step of every day life. you are such an encouragement!

also, love that you have "crimson" shoes and a scarf on...makes the comparison the word that much more vivid :)