2.02.2011

This has been a VERY fun week over here at Specs & Wings! What's been happening?
  • Mailing out some really cute etsy packages with pink baker's twine and red paper doily hearts....*sigh*so fun!
  • Starting a new custom project (that I'll be sharing more of soon)!
  • Completing the "Custom Paintings" link (see right column)
  • Designing and sending out my very first newsletter!.....(here's a peek, with the wrong discount code!oops!) If you'd like to recieve the newsletter starting next month, please subscribe by entering your email address in the top right corner of my blog!


 

We also celebrated our real anniversary on monday with "Dinner and a Double Feature" date night!
Our feature films were "Next" and "Whip It"! It was a blast! :)


If you're in the middle of the snow storm, or warming up at home...don't forget about the sweet Valentines waiting for you in the Specs & Wings etsy shop!

happy *chilly* day!


2 comments:

Lindsay Schott said...

Hey! This is random but I have that exact same scarf and I love it :)

Molly Swanson said...

I love it too! It's very warm and I love the color!