2.21.2011

How does your Garden Grow?

We had a great weekend hanging out with an awesome group of students at First Baptist Beeville!
(Our friends are the youth ministers there! Mike and Cymbre)

Jeremy was asked to lead worship for thier Disciple Now weekend and I got to hang out with an amazing group of girls! Each group of students had an opportunity to do a community service project and these beautiful servants chose to plant pretty flowers at a local nursing home!


The girls had an amazing group leader...miss Sara! She is awesome!!! I loved making a new friend and meeting the awesome girl in this painting! How cool is that?!?
We're absolutely getting together again! Love her.

(We decided to also "plant" a few lanterns around in case our thumbs aren't so green! :)

It was so beautiful to see these girls getting their hands dirty to serve the elderly in their community and be a light for Jesus!

They are too fun...



Jeremy and I had a great weekend and a lot of fun traveling together......but we're glad to be home. :)



I am so encouraged by the students we visited and seeing their hearts for Jesus...what a blessing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm excited to show you what I've made "on the road" and how Spring Fling is coming along!
Have a very happy monday!



1 comment:

Kerstin said...

I love the daffodils. What a sweet service project!