1.20.2011

Etsy Valenties Gift Guide!

The sweetest day of the year is coming soon! I LOVE valentines day because it's such a special day to share your heart with the ones you love and to remember God's incredible love for us! :)

Are you thinking about finding a few handmade gifts?
It's a great time to support artists and show someone you care!
To get you started, here are a few of my favorites around etsy!



a life through the lens etsy




amongst lovely things etsy




bomba stitch etsy




 brookish etsy




effi design etsy




faux kiss etsy




 lolos etsy



qa create etsy




red tiles studio etsy




the sweet peas shoppe etsy





stuffl sew etsy





sukan art etsy





 sweetly fallen etsy






alexandra ferguson etsy





tulleri etsy



If you see something you like, check out the etsy shop listed by visiting http://www.etsy.com/ and searching for the shop under "sellers"!

I'm working on the Valentines items for my etsy shop and I'm hoping to have them up by the end of next week! There are some really fun suprises that I can't wait to show you! :)

happy *sweetly shopping* day!


No comments: