1.20.2011

Custom Valentines Photo Paintings!

If you're looking for a really special and unique Valentines gift this year,
 I'd love to create a custom painting for your loved one!
A custom photo painting would be so sweet for a fiance, husband, wife, mother, sister, or best friend!
















I love to paint on photos because it celebrates a moment in your life with a person that you love and you can treasure it forever! I have very reasonable prices and I'll be accepting your custom photo orders by email (specsandwings@gmail.com) until February 1st to have your special gift carefully handpainted and ready to deliver by Valentines Day!

Painting on Photographs:
8x10= $60
9x12 =$80
12 x12= $110
11x14=$115
16x20 =$320
(ask about other sizes!)

I'm looking forward to painting the perfect Valentines gift for you!

No comments: