1.12.2011

Business Savy!

...something I'd LOVE more of! These are on my wishlist of books I'd like to read in 2011 as I move further into my art business! Starting another year following my dreams means learning more about it and growing in it! Have you read any of these? Or do you have other suggestions?





I've also been reading the "Biz Ladies" posts from Design*Sponge Blog which are completely legit (www.designspongeonline.com/bizladies)!

If you're interested in starting your own art business, I've discovered that getting to know other artists who do what you want do is the best way to learn! I've also gained so much for Elsie Flannigans online classes like "Indie Biz 2.0" and "Blog Love" (http://www.redvelvetart.com/)!

Thanks for listening! What are you hoping to learn about and grow in this year?




No comments: