11.10.2010

It's the MOST Wonderful Time of the Year!

This morning, I took a very special trip to a magical place with new red cups....you know what that means!!!


Christmas is just around the corner! I'm SO excited! I have already started creating for Christmas...here's a little peek at my Christmas Tree forest!



These little trees are so fun to make and I love the way that they are all pointing up! It's like they're celebrating Jesus for coming to earth and in anticipation of Him coming back for us!!! 

Here are a few little sets I've been working on...






If you're interested in a little set of your own, just send me an email: specsandwings@gmail.com
or come see us at the Flying Olive at Farmer's Market on November 20th and 27th!

I'm sorry my posts have been a little slow lately! I've been enjoying lots ot time creating and of course I kept forgetting to charge my camera battery. (agh! haha!) I hope you enjoyed seeing what I've been working on....what about you? What have you been up to? Are you excited for Christmas?

happy wednesday!

No comments: