7.26.2010

a little inspiration for FARMER'S MARKET WEEK!

This weekend, Danielle and I are going to have a booth at the Midland Downtown Farmer's Market! We'd love for all of you to come! I'll post more about what we'll be selling throughout the week!


But first, I wanted to post a little inspiration for such a special week! I'll be busy in the studio every evening until Saturday so I need an extra boost of inspiration...here goes!






































I hope you enjoy these pretty images! They are so pretty and soft!


Coming up this week: giveaway winners!, what we're selling at the Farmer's Market, our new joint buisness logo, and some sweet new paintings!
happy monday!



sources: This is Glamorous, This is Glamorous, Alyssa Nassner via Twig and Thistle, Eat.Drink.Chic, Lale, Make,Do, and Send, Hello Shoes, Kristina Marie via Creature Comforts, Country Living, Kind Over Matter, This is Glamorous

No comments: