7.23.2010

Introducing New Hair Clips and Headbands!

P7201623

This is new for me but I'm LOVING it! Designing hair accessories is a blast! Here's my new collection...look for them on my etsy shop soon!


These flower clips are really classy in a simple side pony tail!
(They would also be adorable on a jacket or purse strap!)


P7211648


arts 204



These headbands were sooo fun to make too! I've really been loving headbands lately and designing them myself is so exciting!


P7211675



Come back soon for more!

1 comment:

hair clips said...

Your hair accessories are adorable. I wish I could also be talented like you. I want to learn how to make hair accessories but I don't know where to start, maybe I need to find tutorials first (just for the ideas).Thanks for sharing your great works.