5.11.2010

yesterday, I painted....

arts 135

...the most delicious mix of mocha and latte browns (I wanted to lick the canvas!)

...in front of my open window with an enchanting light flooding in.

...as I happily sipped by cranberry juice in a pretty polka dotted coffee cup.

...while my incredible husband cooked chicken and rice for me!

...fueled by the the sounds of "Sweet Disposition" by Temper Trap, "Us" by Regina Spektor, and "I Feel it All" by Feist blasting in the studio!...(I'm pretty sure I heard my sweet man singing in the kitchen- soul mates.)

...with a renewed joy as I remembered how much I love getting lost in the moments when my brush glides across the canvas! It's here that I spend precious moments talking to my Heavenly Daddy.

..and I thought about you sweet readers and how you requested a peak into my studio! Here's your first look! What do you think?

happy day!

1 comment:

The Dodds said...

I would like to see this "delicious" painting! Love you so!