5.05.2010

Tie-dye results!

here are some of mine...


arts 065

arts 071



arts 068




arts 047
(and the scarf and fabric.....what an experiment everything was to me!)



and here are some of Danielle's...


arts 066






arts 067





arts 055





arts 053






arts 057



These were taken right after we rinsed them, so they are even more amazing since they've been washed and dried!


What do y'all think? Does it make you want to try it? :)


Last weekend, my mom and I did this for about 5 hours!!!




arts 072


YES! It was a blast! We sewed to our hearts content :) I am working on some new items that will hopefully appear in my etsy shop soon! I'll keep you posted...

arts 077


Hope your day is so happy!


Any fun weekend plans?

2 comments:

Gypsy with a Camera said...

these are amazing! so pretty and fresh :)

Ragan Burkley said...

you are making me miss you so bad! how did you do that first one with the designs??