5.06.2010

coffee talk

Coffee Talk



Hey y'all! Today as I was sitting here, drinking my coffee and getting ready to post and I thought about all of y'all! I just wanted to say that I'm SO thankful to you guys! Thank you for letting me share my life and my passion for the Lord, art, my loved ones for a few years now! Your encouragement means so much to me and I don't thank you guys enough!

SO, this summer, I'm hoping to make my blog better than ever! Please share your ideas of of what you'd most like to see here on Specs & Wings blog! Just check the box(es) in the survey above!

If you have time, i'd love to hear more about what you think in the comments of this post or in emails- mollylovesjeremy@gmail.com


thanks again being the best readers, friends and family ever!!! happy thursday!

No comments: