3.24.2010

my love.

arts 149


After lots of weddings and road trips, this past weekend was such a great time of rest! After finishing my custom painting (see post below!) I finally figured out what I wanted to do on a collage I started in February! I sifted through lots of photos by the amazing Ms. Brittany Strebeck and found these two!


arts 152


As y'all know, I've been playing around with embroidery recently and decided to give it a go on my canvas! It added such a unique and personal touch!

arts 150

I felt able to express some of the ways that God has been working in our lives and how He has been growing us.

arts 154

I thought of the process of how God was working....sort of like each stitch.... so carefully and lovingly placed!

arts 148


I hope it's encouraging to you to think about how much God loves you and that He is working in your life!

I love what Philippians 1:6 says in The Message Bible-6.
"There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears."

happy thursday!

No comments: