11.23.2009

guess who's excited!?!?

We got a Chrsitmas tree!!! (if you can't tell...I'm SO happy!)

and a few other decorations...

We're really excited for Christmas time...but don't worry, we haven't forgotten about Thanksgiving! Just last night I painted some Thanksgiving pumpkins full of fall colors...I can't wait to show you!
I'm also excited to share the news that we're moving! (bigger apt, same place) We're pumped about that, but we prolly can't decorate for Christmas much until we're in our new place.Until then, I'm hoping to make some handmade decorations, stitch our stockings, and make everything ready so we can decorate as soon as we're in our new home!!!

Happy Monday!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Cymbre said...

Your first Christmas as a married couple!! SOOOO fun!!! Congrats on the new apartment! Hope the move is a smooth one!