9.21.2009

make overs!

Picture 236

me and Kate decided we should have another photo shoot day! What better way to start it than with make overs at Ulta! It was fun! I don't know much about make up and stuff, but Kate is a trained make up artist! She ended up actually doing all of my make up for our shoot...plus my hair too! Fun huh?!?


Picture 237

Everything at Ulta was beautiful and I had my camera out and snapping. Kate and I drooled over all of the Urban Decay package design...*sigh*....wouldn't that be an AMAZINGLY FUN job!?!?


Picture 274



Picture 276


Picture 230


Picture 229



Picture 268




Picture 232


It was a fun day playing in make up and being inspired by the designs and colors! Hopefully more from this day soon! Until then...here we are all finished up!


Picture 273


Picture 241


happy tuesday!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So much fun I can't stand it!!! *LOL* And I can't wait to do it again! Next time--dresses that don't fall off & plenty of hiking boots. Bahhahahahaha!!

I love you. I loved our time. God blesses me in ways I never dreamed & it's all FANTABULOUS, my sweet sister!

Mike and Cymbre said...

you're killing me Molly!!! I can't wait to see the pics of the red dress!!!