9.03.2009

fall inspiration: day 4

art journaling!!! I am so excited about this! I joined Rachel Denbow's online art journaling class over the summer called "This Summer, I Do Solomnly Swear". The summer was so crazy that I never got to complete all of my pages so.....I decided to create them for the fall! I created my first page last night....I am calling mine "Cross my Heart, this Fall..."

Picture 177

I can't wait to show you rest as i get them finished! The next page will include the list I made of things I must do this fall.

Also check out this lovely fall post and art journal by Holly!

happy thursday!

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

Hey Molly, I just emailed you, but it was kicked back. I wanted to let you know about an indie craft show we're having in Fort Worth. You can see all the details here: http://funkyfinds.us/springfling/2010
Cheers, Jessica Dougherty