8.17.2009

fall session of summer classes!

prayer board 003

{*photo by Anne Painter for the "Prayer Board" class! }
Just in case you didn't have an opportunity to take my first set of summer classes, I'm giving one more chance! I'm offering the same classes again for the rest of this month and throughout September!
Just send me an email (mollylovesjeremy@gmail.com) to sign up! They they are $15 per class or $50 for all of them! They are still at your own pace and you will be able to access the classes anytime on an invitation-only blog!
The classes are:
  • Creative Journaling
  • Prayer Board
  • Cards of Healing
  • Worship Journal
  • Collage Canvas
We've had a wonderful time with these classes throughout the summer session! I would love for you to join in for the fall session of these same classes!
Check out some of the incredible work of the artists who took these classes:
These are my mom and sister's instant books from the "Creative Journaling" class and my mom's journal page!
freely 010
freely 005
Cari Hoffman's pages from "Creative Journaling"
IMG_0422
IMG_0444
Stefanie Osbourn's pages from "Creative Journaling" and "Worship Journal" Classes!

My DNA in Christ


My Favorite Place
Summer '09

Kate Dominguez's page from "Creative Journaling" class!
Freedom in the Divine
Dragonfly Wings
Heather Johnson's tags from the "Prayer Board" class!

DSC01256

DSC01257

DSC01260
And my mom's beautiful prayer board also!

P1010186
We'd love for you to join in for the Fall session of "Smells Like Rain"! thanks!

No comments: