7.31.2009

sharing Faithbooking...

Picture 111
I 've had the absolute honor of spending the summer with these amazing girls going through a Bible study called "True Faced" After each lesson, they have given me the amazing opportunity to share an art journal lesson together that we call "Faith-booking". Each week God uses art to speak to all of our hearts and help us work through the lesson through art and journaling. It's incredible to see his power in our lives every week! These girls amaze me! I'm sorry I haven't shown more pictures of their amazing artwork...maybe soon!
hopefully I can post again later! happy Friday!

4 comments:

Mike and Cymbre said...

Such a GREAT group!! Miss y'all!

Feather said...

I miss that group. I wish it was easier for me to get to Midland everyweek. Looks like everyone is doing well. Tell the girls I say hi!!!

Love Feather

Cari Denee said...

How fun!!! I wish I could have been there!

Kate said...

Such a life-changing, fun summer! I am loving every minute!