7.20.2009

Photo Shoot Saturday!



Kate was so awesome to let me hang with her on Satuday morning and go on a photoshoot! I always learn so much from her! I worked digital and she used film and we both played models! It was really fun :). It's so easy to get self concious and worried about photos. We really wanted to use this time to focus on what God says about us instead of what we see in ourselves or the lies we believe. There will be more to come from this shoot!!! I can't wait to share more with you!

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Mike and Cymbre said...

HOW FUN!! I can't wait to see more!

Kate said...

*LOL* I am so thankful for every minute with you. I can't wait for the next one!

Homage to RVA! *LOL*

Jules said...

thanks for that word on beauty, and it is God's to define, not the world's. love you bunches beautiful!