4.02.2009

look what's new!

no more waiting!

Well, as you may have noticed, there are a few things that are brand new on my blog!

I just wanted to let you know that I have added:

1. a new banner!

(I've been playing around with
some digital scrapbooking designs.
I'll share more of my fun later!)

2. a way to get email updates!!!

(check the right column on top!
Just enter your email address,
then click the link you recieve
in an email and voila!)

3. My favorite new design inspiration links!!

(including some of the same wedding blogs
that I can't get enough of! and some new
ones full of beauty and inspiration!)
how cute is Danielle's sweet Diego? At our last art party, we got a little tired and layed his head right on my painting! He's too cute!
I hope you enjoy! Please let me know what you think or what you'd like to see!
have a beautifully creative day!

1 comment:

Rob said...

Looks great!!