4.02.2009

engagement painting!




A month or two ago, I was asked to create a painting for a guy to use in his proposal to his girlfriend! What an honor.



She saw a painting I did in an art show a year ago and he asked me to paint her a very special edition of the same painting. He asked me to include verses from Proverbs 31 (how sweet!) I haven't been asked to paint a consignment painting in a while, so I was SO excited!



Here's a detail...can you see the Proverbs 31 text?
Well, i guess it went well because she said yes!

If you're ever interested in me creating a custom painting (or other artwork) please email me! molly.row@ttu.edu. I'd be so happy and excited to work with you!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Molly! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new logo!!!

The painting turned out so beautifully--despite the size... *LOL*

It's as glorious as the original. You inspire me every day.

I love you! ~Miss K

Ragan Burkley said...

molly, that is soooooo cool. i love the hidden text detail. and i love the way you redesigned your page :)

Kayla said...

Gorgeous! I love it! Your work is awesome!