7.13.2008

Huge Instant Book




Hoping your Sunday is serene.
Here is a book I made by creating several "instant books" from (Love, Elsie) scrapbook paper and then placing each book inside each other and tying a ribbon though the middle of them as a binding. Then I tied the rest of the ribbon around the front for a bow! If you'd like to learn how to make an "instant book" check out this website (they call it a paper bag book, but it works the same with paper.)
http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_Room/sparkers/artist_book/make_a_book.html
Or if you'd like for me to make one and send it your way, just message me ;) these would make really cute random gifts of love or stocking stuffers :)
time for an afternoon nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly! I'm sorry I missed your giveaway this week, but I wanted to stop by and say hello anyway and also tell you that I LOVE the Adelle coffee cozy, and this beautiful book you made ~ hope you're having a happy weekend!