7.11.2008

And the Winner IS....

Julia!!! thanks so much for entering! I'll be sending fun new art your way!
I met Julia in college and she is such an amazing friend. She always came to my art shows and she was always encouraging me to make art for God's glory. She's so awesome & quite the artist herself! I'm a proud owner of one of her paintings!



If you didn't win this time, don't worry, I love to have giveaways and I'll have another soon. In the mean time, check out the new items in my art shop: www.specsandwings.etsy.com!


Today was "Cow Appreciation Day". You may be wondering how to celebrate such a fantastic holiday. haha! Jeremy and I wore these cow hats to Chick-fil-a and got our entree free! mmmmm! i mean MOOOOO!!!! I love being silly with him.





I kept wearing my hat on the side...just seemed right. Jeremy kept laughing about my "crunk cow hat" haha!!! Have an amazing Friday! What's everyone up to for the weekend? any suggestions for me?

No comments: