6.05.2008

A Sale & Prints!

I sold a painting yesterday @ my etsy store!!! It was this one...



My amazing friend T bought it, thanks so much! T was one of my first employers and she always handled buisness with such class. She is one the most kind hearted people I've ever met and she's always thinking of others first. T taught me so many things about art and life and I know that I wouldn't be where I am now with out her. She helped me believe in my art. Thanks so much, T!!!

I am amazed by the artist community! I have been trying to figure out how to do everything from blog to etsy and other artists have graciously given me advice and help along the way! A special thanks so http://theblackapple.typepad.com/!!! Yesterday she showed me how to make prints! I will be testing this soon and you can look for prints of my paintings up in my etsy!!! I can't wait.

Well, one more day of vbs & hopefully I'll remember to take pictures today to show you. Have an amazing day!!!

1 comment:

Olive Eyes said...

we are going to be like real grown up artists and make prints yay!!!