8.07.2014

pInspiration!


What's inspiring me lately on Pinterest?

-This super adorable outfit would be an awesome transition into fall! I love the long sleeved tee with the long skirt!

-Swoon worthy coffee packaging- lovely.

-I'm LOVING this painting by Federico Saenz-Recio ... check out the rest of his work! Wow!

-This layered fresh fruit "cake" is totally brill.

-Y'all know my addiction to stripes plus a daily reminder of this verse from Naptime Diaries. 

-If you follow me on Instagram (@specsandwings) you may have seen me making this Ginger Peach Crumble a couple of days ago- it's AMAZING!!! It's really easy. I halved the recipe and put half the sugar for a tart/fresh taste. mmm! 

-Pretty color combo- Bright pink and Orange with light blue and peach... delightful! Check out the rest of Amy Borrell's beautiful work here

-How pretty are these plant hangers?

 -Awesome quote.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: